Excited but Guilty

I am going off to India next week. Two of my cousins are getting married and I am attending their weddings! On the other hand, my exams are on the next month. So after sooo many days of weighing the pros and cons of going to India in this crucial time, I have come to the conclusion of going. I rather think that i will have more urge to study over there compared to over here. Other than attending the weddings, I will pretty much have all the time to myself to study. Over here without my parents, I get easily distracted and also will have to take care of myself, which I was not looking forward to =). So will be taking all my books over there and hopefully I will get some studying done!

I will be taking Air Asia thanks to the direct flight from Penang to Chennai.=)

0 extra marks:



Post a Comment